This privacy statement outlines the online information practices related to the information provided by you when using www.woodenspoon.eu website according to the type of services used.
Your personal data provided to us in this electronic registration form will be processed by Orenda Group Ltd. UIC 201295951, with statutory seat in Sofia 1712, 17 Eng. Georgi Belov Street, Republic of Bulgaria, represented by Plamen Stanimirov Pavlov in his capacity of designated Data Protection Administrator.
Our designated Data Processing Officer is Plamen Stanimirov Pavlov. To contact him, please use the contact details provided below:
Phone number: +359 889 66 85 33
Your personal data will be processed as follows:
Purposes, grounds and terms:
- Online registration and maintenance of customer’s profile on www.woodenspoon.eu:
- Processing, administration, execution and accounting of orders made by you through your online profile on www.woodenspoon.eu. For this purpose, data will be collected and stored for the following terms: data subject to tax audits and required for accounting purposes – up to 11 years; for all the other data – up to 6 years after your last order or after completion of the procedures, related to eventual disputes on legal claims, direct marketing through sending information on products, promotional conditions, campaigns, bulletins and other advertising events related to the activities of Orenda Group Ltd.. This data processing is grounded on the legal interest of Orenda Group Ltd. to advertise its products and/or services. We shall process your personal data for this purpose, until you object to it.
Third parties with access to your data:
If your order will be delivered by a courier service, your data will be also processed by our partners providing courier services. We may also assign to other experts – accountants or marketing agencies one or all of the above mentioned activities related to processing of your personal data by providing for their protection and compliance.
You have the right to object to your personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing at any time by sending your objection in the following ways:
- By e-mail to: email@example.com
- By a letter addressed to: Orenda Group Ltd. , Sofia 1712, 17 Eng. Georgi Belov Street, Bulgaria;
- Via any other way, indicated by Orenda Group Ltd. in the respective direct marketing message – via a link sent by email.
When you submit your objection to direct marketing we shall no longer process your data for this purpose.
You can exercise your right for access, correction and deletion of your personal data and the right to limit their processing by sending the respective application to the above mentioned contacts.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection for any non-compliant processing of your data.