100% natural massage balm with arnica for topical application, enriched with a delicate herbal blend. Suitable for people with busy daily lives, athletes, and teenagers.
Gentle on the skin, this aromatic balm will relax your body and mind at any time of the day. An all-natural solution for the relaxation you need.
Manufactured by gentle technology, which preserves the properties and effectiveness of the ingredients.
Our arnica ointment does not contain water, preservatives, petroleum products, and artificial colors and flavors.
Ingredients (INCI): Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Arnica Montana Flower Extract * (Arnica), Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil * (Coconut), Cera Alba * (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Vit. E), Lavandula Angustifolia * (Lavender), Boswelia Neglecta * (Incense), Origanum Majorana * (Majorana), Cupressus Sempervirens * (Cypress), Eugenia Caryophyllus * (Clove), Cymbopogon Flexuosus * (Lemongrass), Lemongrass * , Geraniol **, Limonene **, Eugeniol **, Linalool **, Citral **
* bio-certified ingredients ** from essential oils
The ingredients up close:
- Arnica is a wild plant that originates in Europe but is cultivated mainly in the United States. A durable plant that grows at over 800 m above sea level in the mountains. Arnica Montana extract has gained popularity with its anti-inflammatory properties since ancient times. Due to its content of a wide range of plant compounds, it is believed that topical application of Arnica extract helps relax tense muscles.
- Coconut oil hydrates, softens, and nourishes the skin.
- Beeswax has the properties to soothe very dry and irritated skin, has an antimicrobial effect, and creates a protective film on the skin.
- The lavender essential oil has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Works well on very dry skin.
- Added to cosmetics, frankincense essential oil has the properties to stimulate blood circulation and soothe itching in dry skin.
- Cypress essential oil is extremely suitable for use in massage ointments, as it helps tighten muscle fibers after exercise.
- Clove bud essential oil is considered one of the strongest antioxidants, high in iron, manganese, sodium, calcium, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins C, B1, B6, and more.
- Lemongrass essential oil has a soothing effect on the skin, has fungicidal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus essential oil neutralizes bacteria and is a great way to relax tired limbs when applied topically.
The balm is suitable for local application. Apply on the affected area in a gentle motion. Suitable for everyday use. Do not use in case of allergies. Keep away from children.