Our natural sunscreens are made from simple, natural and safe ingredients – beneficial for you and for the most delicate baby skin. No need to get specialized protection for every member of your family.
The new natural sunscreen products with invisible zinc of Wooden Spoon:
- Leave no white marks
- Easier to apply
- Provide higher UVA & UVB protection
- 100% natural and organic certified
- Safe, delicate and hypoallergenic
- Water resistant
- Nourish the skin
- Safe for the marine world
Wooden Spoon brand in launching first natural sunscreens with revolutionary invisible zinc. This innovation will make the natural sunscreen products a preferred option, suitable for all skin types. Our new sunscreens with invisible zinc leave no white marks and they are easier to apply. We conducted In-vivo, in-vitro and dermatological tests with the new invisible zinc in certified laboratories in Italy, Poland and Bulgaria.
- In-vivo tests with volunteers in a controlled laboratory environment proved that the new sunscreen lotions with fully natural ingredients and invisible zinc have a high UVA & UVB protection!
- The dermatological test conducted on 20 volunteers (11 of them with a history of allergic reactions) showed that the new mineral sunscreen lotions are gentle to the skin, they do not irritate, do not cause redness or any allergic reactions.
The Invisible Zinc is the future of the natural sun protection! Wooden Spoon team is very proud that we will be the first to offer natural sun protection with invisible zinc on the European market!
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*; non-nano Zinc Oxide; Cocos Nucifera Oil*; Cera Alba*; Butyrospermum Parkii butter*; Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*; Tocopherol.
*From organic farming
72% organic ingredients of total / 100% natural ingredients of total
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
Sun protection is a serious task for everyone!
There are two types of sun protection: chemical and mineral! Chemical filters absorb into the skin and converts the rays into heat, and releases them from the body. They are aggressive to the skin and threaten the marine life! Mineral sunscreens sits on the top of the skin and reflects the sun rays. They are natural, gentle to the skin and safe for the marine world.